January 26, 2014

First day of a Debutant's Photoshoot




It's a very long time, or many months since I last blogged. But the real issue here is, I am the photographer here and my model just captured few photos of me. The photos that I will be showing to you (debutant's photos) are after my photos.



We had the photoshoot last week, for Jhazzle's debut preparation this coming February. I captured more than 90 photos but then I will posting some of my most liked photos of hers. I didn't have the hard time of capturing photos of her because she knows how to pose and project for herself. 


Before I forget, these photos of ours were taken at La Vista, wherein, few people were there, so we had a free and easy photoshoot. I was the one who chose her clothes, and helped her put on the make-up. 
We just brought our things and prepared inside my car and that day was peaceful, coz only few people were there and we had a successful photoshoot with many shots that day.

Let's start it here. She had a lot of photos, but I only chose few (my fave) photos of her.

I will be making a video for these beautiful photos for her debut, and it's a mini surprise for her because she wasn't aware that I would also make a video for her photos.





This was the second outfit of her next 'darclight studios' photos, inwhich, she borrowed my tutu, coz she forgot her other outfits. And I like her smile and background here, coz this photo has a lot of beautiful meanings.

This was one of the best shot on her second outfit, since I am a nature lover, she also projected herself well.

This was a zoom photo that I like how she projected herself. What I like to Jhazzle is that, I didn't have a hard time to capture photos from her. I will be posting my next blog on her 3rd and last outfit. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment