October 15, 2018

Long time no see

It’s been a year since I last bonded with my first bff in my first company here in Manila. Leo and I are always planning to meet since last year but because of our busy sched, drawings are always coming. So, I woke up early in the morning yesterday, cooked my breakfast, fed my dog, and when I was about to clean the house he texted me that he was on his way to Trinoma, without hesitation, my plans for cleaning the house has been reversed into meeting my long lost friend. Lol. I really had treasured the day with Leo, it was really fun! I am so happy. I miss him a lot! The feeling when you and your friend have not seen each other for a year but it was like we just met other day, why? It’s because we always have the time to communicate with each other.







  
  

 Why busy if for 24 hours a day there is always a minute or two to say kamusta (how are you) or say “i miss you friend”.


 


   







Wearing my sport casual outfit.

Bag: Herschel
Shorts: Forme
Shirt: Mango
Trainers: Nike Air

P.S: I am concerned that I am using my laptop since college and two days ago I started using a charger itself without a battery. Struggle is real 💔 Time to change the battery!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment