October 15, 2018

Tony Moly Lip Tint Feedback

I know some of you are aware of this lip tint. And I just want to share to you guys that I am not into wearing lipstick or/and lip tint, but because of my work and the trend of using lipsticks I started using lip tint since Summer of this year. 




Some of the lip tints I used before darken my lips and some are more expensive than Tony Moly. When I went to the mall with my cousin she offered me this TONY MOLY lip tint and she said that I should try this.




Since then, I always use TONY MOLY lip tint, yup, everyday. 




And it’s up to you if you want to make it darker because you just have to repeat and apply depending on the shade that you want. Some lip tints have bad taste, but I guarantee you that this lip tint has a cherry sweet taste. Just to set your expectation that this is still a lip tint, not a lipstick, when you apply it onto your lips and you shade it darker as you can see on the photos it’s dark cherry red, it already looks like I’m using a matte lipstick, it’s still exactly the same as your any brand lip tint, when you drink or eat, it will automatically fade a bit of your satisfied colour shade. But still what's good about it, is that it is a good start for those starters like me to perfectly achieve on how to put on my lipstick. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and try Tony Moly’s lip tint! 




Featuring my Chuchi who never been a camera shy. Don't forget to ollow him on IG @chuchibean.

No comments:

Post a Comment